Clever Clogs Pre-school has been owned and run by Mrs Jane Duboux since 1994.
It operates in a large community hall with a secure outdoor play area and a large car park.
Our aim is to enhance the development and education of children between the ages two to five in a parent involved community based group.
- Provide a safe, secure, and stimulating environment for learning through play.
- Ensure equality of opportunity for all children and families.
We offer your child
- A specially tailored curriculum following the statutory framework of the Early Learning Goals as set out by the Department for Children, Schools and Families.
- Individual care and attention from a consistent staff, made possible by a high ratio of adults to children.
- Fun and friendship with the children and other adults, with the combined support of having a Key-person to follow their needs and as a point of contact for the child and yourself.
- Opportunities for you and your family to be directly involved in the activities of the group and in your own child's progress. We hope that your child's time at Clever Clogs Pre-School will be a happy and productive one.
You can read a copy of our most recent Ofsted report at the Ofsted website here.